st: RE: RE: multicollinearity test for probit?

From   "Joao Pedro W. de Azevedo" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: multicollinearity test for probit?
Date   Wed, 10 Dec 2003 23:30:01 -0200

Dear Matt,

Another suggestion might be to apply the following tests:

Bartlett's test for sphericity; and,
Kaiser-Meyer-Olkin Measure of Sampling Adequacy.

Both tests are often used prior to PCA or Factor Analysis and test precisely
to which extent the variables used in the model are correlated.

These tests can be implemented in STATA through the ado file FACTORTEST

. ssc install factortest

Cheers,
JP