RE: st: SOS:Updating the Executable

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: SOS:Updating the Executable
Date   Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:59:23 -0000

My guess would be along similar lines.
In fact, even under Windows XP it
is often easier to open up a command
prompt and carry out commands from there.
This is a habit which I have kept
up from the days of early versions
of Windows, and it doesn't seem out-of-date yet,
as, for example, you tend to get extensions as they
are and as you typed them.

However, if you never knew many DOS commands
or have forgotten them, then this won't help
much.

Ernest Berkhout