Re: st: Thanks - Stuck at akdensity

From   Ramani Gunatilaka <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Thanks - Stuck at akdensity
Date   Sun, 07 Dec 2003 07:01:42 +0000

Yes, Renzo, you are absolutely right. I thought that it might be the same problem again but then again thought it may be too much of a coincidence because I didn't know that the bug was related to my particular configuration. Thank you for your very clear explanation.
Ciao,
Ramani