Furlongs and other measures [was: Re: st: RE: Re: Re: printing resized graphs]

From   Nick Winter <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Furlongs and other measures [was: Re: st: RE: Re: Re: printing resized graphs]
Date   Thu, 04 Dec 2003 12:45:33 -0500

Fear not...it is as if Stata understand furlongs, too:

xsize(`=7920*6') ysize(`=7920*4)

will give you a four-by-six-furlong graph...

--Nick Winter