Re: st: RE: Thanks - Truncating x-axis in kernel density graphs

From   Ramani Gunatilaka <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Thanks - Truncating x-axis in kernel density graphs
Date   Thu, 27 Nov 2003 21:31:54 +0000

I posted my problem last night and went off to bed, and this morning I have three responses. Being down under has its advantages!
Many thanks to Sam, Nick and Philippe for their suggestions. I will work on them now.
Thanks once again,
Ramani