st: RE: RE: Re: Is this a bug I see before me?

From   Lee Sieswerda <Lee.Sieswerda@tbdhu.com>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Re: Is this a bug I see before me?
Date   Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:14:04 -0400

Right. -tabsort- is just so utterly well-conceived that it seems an integral
part of Stata. I forgot that it is, in fact, a user-written program  :)

Lee

© Copyright 1996–2021 StataCorp LLC   |   Terms of use   |   Privacy   |   Contact us   |   What's new   |   Site index