st: Doubt about Stata quantile regression code re: endogeneity

From   "Chih-Mao Hsieh" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Doubt about Stata quantile regression code re: endogeneity
Date   Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:02:33 -0500

Dear Statalisters,

Myself and a co-author are stuck on how to do the programming mentioned
by the Stata econometrician below... I thought this Statalist might
help. Can anybody provide some insight (or better yet, a few lines of
code as a potential guide!) on the dilemma outlined below between *****?

Chihmao.

Chihmao Hsieh
John M. Olin School of Business