st: RE: tsline, tsrline, xtline

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: tsline, tsrline, xtline
Date   Fri, 12 Sep 2003 17:56:58 +0100

Buzz Burhans

> Thanks to Stata Corp. for these updated graph features.
> Use of tsrline
> with recast(rcap) looks like it will provide the much
> needed capability to
> graph time series with confidence intervals.  I appreciate
> that this has
> been a somewhat controversial feature (although I am not
> sure why, many
> mainstream journal, for example American Journal of
> Physiology, routinely
> publish these graphs); in any case, the enhancement is much
> appreciated!
> Thanks again Stata Corp., and also Nick for the recent -ciplot-.

I think Buzz is referring to -cibplot-.

These are, naturally, very nice new features.

Also, please note that -nicedates- posted
a few days ago on SSC seems to have lost
almost all its rationale. That this was posted
at all arose because of a misunderstanding
between Stata Corp and myself over what had
been done (and not done).