st: RE: Set memory permanent alternative

From   "Salah Mahmud" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Set memory permanent alternative
Date   Tue, 2 Sep 2003 10:09:38 -0400

In the File Browser (Windows XP):
- click Tools| folder options
- select the file types tab.
- find the dta entry.
- click advanced.
- click open under actions
- click Edit
- change your path\wstata.exe /m1 use "%1"   to
         your path\wstata.exe /m30 use "%1"

Regards

Salah

Dr. Salaheddin Mahmud
Division of Cancer Epidemiology
Department of Oncology, McGill University
Gerald Bronfman Centre
546 Pine Avenue West
Montreal, Quebec
Canada H2W 1S6