st: -cibplot-, -ciplot- on SSC

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: -cibplot-, -ciplot- on SSC
Date   Fri, 29 Aug 2003 13:33:29 +0100

Thanks to Kit Baum, -cibplot- and -ciplot-
packages are now available on SSC for users
of Stata 8, as follows:

new: -cibplot-
==============

A stab at what I call bar-on-bar confidence
interval plots as often discussed on this list,
most recently in a thread started by Eva Poen.

Warning: I don't much like these plots, an
opinion aired previously on this list,
so requests for extensions may get a cool
response. In fact, if there is a Stata programmer
out there who wants to take this program over and
maintain it, do say so. (Stata Corp included!)

revised: -ciplot-

Principally revised to accommodate changes
in -ci- released on 15 July. Some other small
changes. Syntax has changed slightly.