st: RE: Re:Trouble with Win XP/Office XP

From   "Jann, Ben" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re:Trouble with Win XP/Office XP
Date   Tue, 26 Aug 2003 14:54:59 +0200

Michael Carlberg wrote...

> When I start Stata nothing happens, until some
> minutes after...Then it starts normally. Once, I think it
> took about 20 minutes after
> I had started the program, until it actually started (I
> usually start Stata right
> away when I get here in the morning, even if I don't use it
> right away)! Have you
> tried to wait some minutes, to see what happens?

I don't think I have ever waited for more than two or three minutes. I
will try this the next time the problem occurs.

ben