st: RE: Testing for endogeneity with ivreg2

From   "Steven Stillman (LMPG)" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Testing for endogeneity with ivreg2
Date   Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:26:48 +1200

I posted this incorrect response to a question last week.  The suspect
endogenous variable needs to be included in the exogenous variable list as
well as in the orthog option.

	ivreg2 y1 y2 ( = x4 x5) x1 x2 x3 , gmm robust cluster(subjid)
orthog(y2)

Steve

The information contained in this document is intended only for the
 addressee and is not necessarily the views nor the official
communication of the Department of Labour.  All final/official papers
which are sent from the Department will be sent by non-electronic
means, on appropriate letterhead, signed by authorised personnel.