Re: st: Stata interface

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata interface
Date   Fri, 30 May 2003 08:16:05 -0400

The point is NOT to pick the prettiest; the point is
that if the apparent results differ by number of bins
or by bandwidth, etc., then you should not be presenting
any such graph at all.

Rich