Re: st: propensity score matching - balancing property

From   Edwin Leuven <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: propensity score matching - balancing property
Date   Mon, 19 May 2003 23:12:01 +0200

I just suggested Pedro to have a look at -pstest-

For people who are using -psmatch2- and it's related utilities, I would like
to urge them to make sure that they have the latest update installed.

It repairs some little bugs, but also includes a dialog (Stata 8 only of
course).

Edwin.