Re: st: Stata 8 Window Arrangement (Not Good)

From   "levinsar" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Stata 8 Window Arrangement (Not Good)
Date   Tue, 21 Jan 2003 05:22:28 -0700

I agree fully with Friedrich Heubler's sentiment about the new arrangement.
Stata 7 windowing works well for me, but having Review and Variables always
on top interferes when opening Viewer or Data Editor. Perhaps Stata could
provide a settings option for those of us who feel this way ?

Arnold H. Levinson, PhD
Associate Scientist
Center for Research Methodology and Biometrics
AMC Cancer Research Center
303.777.8801
fax 303.239.3394
[email protected]
Assistant Professor
Department of Preventive Medicine and Biometrics
University of Colorado School of Medicine
[email protected]