Re: st: Price for Stata8 with GradPlan

From   Marcello Pagano <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Price for Stata8 with GradPlan
Date   Sat, 21 Dec 2002 20:34:08 -0500

Congratulations to the group at Stata Corp, the promises
about the new version sound great. I am sure we all look
forward to seeing the new version, and discussing it
fully on StataList in the future.

I agree with Bill, who has shown proper sensitivities.
Let's transfer the discussion of pricing to Stata Corp
itself.

m.p.