Re: st: RE: RE: Generating random variates

From   anirban basu <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: Generating random variates
Date   Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:09:06 -0500 (CDT)

Got it.. it was not there in sg44 or sg44.1 but I found it in

rnd from http://www.stata.com/users/jhilbe

website. Thanks a lot Tom

Anirban

ANIRBAN BASU