st: RE: I am asking for some help with stata

From   Michael Carney <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: I am asking for some help with stata
Date   Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:14:52 -0400

I don't know what version of Stata you use, but I could not get more than
20,000 points of data in version 6.0. I upgraded to Stata Special Edition
7.0 and haven't had any problems. And I must say that I was more than a
little annoyed, but what can you do?