st: ssc whatsnew

From   [email protected] (William Gould)
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: ssc whatsnew
Date   Fri, 02 Aug 2002 12:31:34 -0500

Kit Baum <[email protected]> ought to be the one to have the honor of announcing
this since he the one responsible, but ...

      An ado-file update is now available at www.stata.com and
      included in it is an update to -ssc- which will let you type

              . ssc whatsnew

      to see the latest additions for Stata at the Boston archive.
      -ssc whatsnew- displays in the Viewer the latest packages, from
      where you can click to find out more and to install.

I get the to be the one announcing it because, being at Stata, I 'm the one
who knew the instant it became available.

Very nice work, Kit.

In addition, I'm sure all Stata users would join with me in saying thank you
for the making the SSC available.

-- Bill