st: Coefficients from glm's gamma with the log link?

From   "Al-Zakwani, Ibrahim" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Coefficients from glm's gamma with the log link?
Date   Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:21:29 -0400

Statalisters!

I have cost data that I would like to model using a glm with gamma as family and log as the link.

e.g. glm cost age male, drug_type, baseline_cost, family(gamma) link(log) eform

This would provide me with incident rate ratios.

How do I get coefficients in cost terms? Just like what I would get if I use the <regress cost age male, drug_type, baseline_cost> command..

Thanking you in advance

Ibrahim