st: A question on IVPROB/IVTOBIT.

From   Kee-Lee Lee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: A question on IVPROB/IVTOBIT.
Date   Tue, 30 Jul 2002 02:29:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,

I am trying to use 'IVPROB/IVTOBIT" procedures for my
research. I have downloaded and copied the relevant
files (ado and help files) into my ado sub-directory.
Even though I managed to open IVPROB help file in my
stata program (intercooled stata 6.0), it seems to me
that the IVPROB procedure does not work in my stata
(the error message that I got was: "unrecognized
command: ivprob not defined by ivprob.ado").

1) Could anyone guess what happened?
2) I suspect that there is something wrong with my ado
files. So, if possible, could anyone, who has been
using the procedures, please send me the workable
ado/help files (ivprob.ado, ivprob.hlp, divprob.ado,
divprob,hlp, ivtobit.ado, ivtobit.hlp)?

Thanks a million in advance.

Kee