st: Re: stat references

From   Kit Baum for the RePEc Team <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: stat references
Date   Wed, 03 Jul 2002 09:16:21 -0400

--On Saturday, June 29, 2002 2:33 -0400 Fred wrote:

This is not a Stata question, but may be of interest to the list. One can
search MEDLINE or PubMed without charge to obtain "medical references"
including abstracts.  But MEDLINE/PubMed doesn't list statistical
journals.  Does anyone know of a similar free search/retrieval of the
statistical  literature?

Thanks,

Fred Wolfe
A very large number of the journals in the econometrics branch of statistics are abstracted in RePEc (http://repec.org) -- look under Journals in IDEAS or EconPapers. We don't have JASA, JRSS nor J. Econometrics, but we're working on those. Abstracts are searchable where provided, with links for subscribers to various publishers' sites.

Thanks
Kit

Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
[email protected] http://repec.org