Re: st: RE: Efficient parallel computing in Stata/MP

From   Demian Panigo <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Efficient parallel computing in Stata/MP
Date   Fri, 27 Sep 2013 09:12:40 -0300

Excuse me... one more point.
When I say many regressions..... many is about one hundred million.
Thanks again
Demian