st: Re: MFP, multivariable fractional polynomials. Texts & background.

From   "N. S. Miceli, Ph.D." <micelin01@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Re: MFP, multivariable fractional polynomials. Texts & background.
Date   Fri, 21 Jun 2013 17:21:51 -0500

Please disregard the below request.

2. I'm coming to the conclusion that survival analysis will be a more appropriate method of analysis for this dataset.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to respond.

Regards,

Nick Miceli