st: MFP, multivariable fractional polynomials. Texts & background.

From   Nicholas Miceli <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: MFP, multivariable fractional polynomials. Texts & background.
Date   Wed, 19 Jun 2013 12:32:30 -0500

Good afternoon,

I'm looking for texts and background regarding MFP, the multivariable
fractional polynomial procedure in Stata, so that I can get more than
what is provided in the Stata documentation. I've already been hitting
Google Scholar, JSTOR, MEDLINE, etc., but was hoping that persons that
have used it here and are more familiar with the procedure could
suggest some texts or articles.

If you want to send them to me directly, use micelin01 at gmail dot com.

Thank you for your time and help.

Regards,

Nick Miceli

--