Re: st: Re: MFP, multivariable fractional polynomials. Texts & background.

Subject   Re: st: Re: MFP, multivariable fractional polynomials. Texts & background.
Date   Sat, 22 Jun 2013 21:37:36 +0200

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 12:21 AM, N. S. Miceli, Ph.D. wrote:
>  2. I'm coming to the conclusion that survival analysis will be a more
> appropriate method of analysis for this dataset.

You can have both, fractional polynomials in survival analysis, see:

http://www.stata-press.com/books/flexible-parametric-survival-analysis-stata/

Hope this helps,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis