Re: st: Just and Pope Production model-What are the commands?

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: Just and Pope Production model-What are the commands?
Date   Sun, 9 Jun 2013 17:30:17 +0100

will already know about the Just and Pope model,  but 50 or 500 might
be interested in estimating production functions.

Statalist is not primarily a way to get personal help in public; it is
about building a forum of questions and answers that may be useful to
as many people as possible.

In short, please add helpful references and/or links to maximise the
information here.

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com