st: Just and Pope Production model-What are the commands?

From   Kelvin Mulungu <kelvin.statalist@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Just and Pope Production model-What are the commands?
Date   Sun, 9 Jun 2013 19:21:14 +0300

Dear Statalist,

Am supposed to use both the linear and Cobb-Douglas forms of the Just
and Pope production function model to check influence of climate on
crop yields, but am not able to find the commands. My data is panel
and unbalanced. I would like to try both fixed and random effects.

And also how to generate the dependent variable for the second stage,
that is the standard deviation of yield.

Thank you.

--
Kelvin Mulungu, H
kelvin.statalist@gmaill.com