st: Fwd: backward selection or SSE in xtreg command

From   Ferda Esin Gülel <ferda.e.gulel@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Fwd: backward selection or SSE in xtreg command
Date   Tue, 4 Jun 2013 08:50:29 -0400

Hi everyone,

I have 10 years and 28 units. I am trying to get the backward
selection results in panel data. I would be glad if anyone helps me.
Or how can I calculate sum of squared errors in panel data regression.

Thank you in advance!

--
Ferda E.G.

--