Re: st: XTGEE or XTLOGIT with rare events

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: st: XTGEE or XTLOGIT with rare events
Date   Tue, 4 Jun 2013 13:39:15 +0100

What is the "issue" you have precisely?

You cannot apply programs that do not exist, but have you tried using
-xtlogit- or -xtgee-?

In broad terms, the rarity of events tends to mean that models are
more difficult to fit, but not necessarily impossible. I wasn't aware
that adding a selection layer made anything easier.

By -relogit- you perhaps meant to refer to

Without knowing anything personally, it seems a fair guess that that
Stata program is not going to be developed further by that group.