st: XTGEE or XTLOGIT with rare events

From   Kamyar Baradaran <kamyar.baradaran@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: XTGEE or XTLOGIT with rare events
Date   Tue, 4 Jun 2013 13:59:42 +0200

Dear All,

I have a rare binary dependent variable (most of the time zero and
rarely 1). My dataset is longitudinal and to my knowledge "relogit"
and "heckman" selection models are not yet developed for longitudinal
(Am I correct?). Could you please advice me how to deal with this
issue?

Thank you.
Best,
K.