Re: st: Merging tables in outreg?

From   Christopher Baum <>
To   "<>" <>
Subject   Re: st: Merging tables in outreg?
Date   Mon, 27 May 2013 07:46:20 +0000

On May 27, 2013, at 8:33 AM, Sean

> Any advice/assistance would be appreciated. (I'm using Stata11 by the way, in case this is relevant, and outreg package sg97_4).

Your mention of sg97_4 suggests you are using the SJ version of -outreg-, which is very old indeed. Any messages you may have read likely relate to a more recent version of John Luke Gallup's -outreg-, which is always on SSC. You should do

ssc install outreg, replace

to bring your -outreg- up to date, and then see whether that solves the problem.

Best wishes
Kit Baum

                             An Introduction to Stata Programming  |