Re: st: graphing estimates and confidence intervals

From   Alan Neustadtl <>
To   Statalist <>
Subject   Re: st: graphing estimates and confidence intervals
Date   Fri, 10 May 2013 14:54:12 -0400

As usual, Nick Cox's canonical replies are tremendously useful to both
teach and remind us of how to approach a number of Stata problems.  Thank
you for your comments.

I add another approach using -marginsplot- as in the following example:

sysuse auto
regress mpg i.for
margins i.for
marginsplot, recast(scatter)