st: detonator plot with three grouping variables

From   Ronnie Babigumira <>
Subject   st: detonator plot with three grouping variables
Date   Wed, 8 May 2013 23:49:19 +0200

I am trying to create a detonator plot like the one in this example only I have 3 levels. Here is an example using the accessible auto data

sysuse auto,clear
egen lwst = fill(1,2,1,2)
recode rep78 (1 2 = 3)

What I would like to do is add error bars to this plot

gr bar price, over(lwst) over(foreign) over(rep78)

Any help is much appreciated