st: Mlogit estimated coefficients

From   Ekim Cem Muyan <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: Mlogit estimated coefficients
Date   Wed, 8 May 2013 09:56:37 -0700

Hi! I am having trouble storing my estimated 'mlogit' coefficients in a matrix.

Essentially, I have three categories and five explanatory variables. I
want to store my coefficients in a 2x5 matrix so that I can transfer
them to MATLAB automatically. (I will have to do this for many times,
so I'd rather not copy). I couldn't figure out how STATA stores the
estimations results from a mlogit regression.

I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks a lot!