st: ssc problems? failed install of strgroup

From   László Sándor <>
Subject   st: ssc problems? failed install of strgroup
Date   Wed, 8 May 2013 17:59:56 -0400

I hope this is something trivial, but how come I see -strgroup- if I
-ssc describe s-, but not -ssc install strgroup-?

I get the following:

ssc install: "strgroup" not found at SSC, type -findit strgroup-
(To find all packages at SSC that start with s, type -ssc describe s-)

I tried this on my Stata MP 12.1 on my mac in the console.