st: st :Endogenous variables in Survival analysis

From   Ayman Farahat <>
Subject   st: st :Endogenous variables in Survival analysis
Date   Fri, 26 Apr 2013 14:11:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hello ;
I am performing a survival analysis. I suspect that some of my variables are endogenous and i can instrument for them.
My question is how do i incorporate my instruments in survival analysis using Stat.
There was a previous post on the list but i was not able to find any responses or followups to the question.