Re: st: st :Endogenous variables in Survival analysis

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: st :Endogenous variables in Survival analysis
Date   Fri, 26 Apr 2013 17:35:45 -0400

Ayman Farahat <>:
There are various approaches e.g.
but no canned package AFAIK.

You can always specify a discrete time hazard model, estimate as a
linear model with time controls, then use -ivreg2-, but there is no
guarantee you will be better off estimating a linear approximation of
the nonlinear model using IV relative to ignoring the endogeneity.