Re: st: adding different text to each of a set of graphs

From   richgold@ix.netcom.com
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: adding different text to each of a set of graphs
Date   Fri, 26 Apr 2013 17:33:55 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Phil,

thank you very much; gives me a good enough idea to work with!

Rich