RE: st: FW: vecrank yields "too many literals" error in small Stata

From   Stephen Younger <syounger@ithaca.edu>
Subject   RE: st: FW: vecrank yields "too many literals" error in small Stata
Date   Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:11:21 +0000

I cannot produce the error myself b/c I am not using Small Stata. I have asked a student to do so. For now,

students have Small Stata version 12
17 variables in the dataset, 3 used in the vecrank command
141 observations. one of the 3 analysis variables has a missing value in the first obs
the command is :  vecrank lnius lniuk dlner, lags(12)
problem occurs regardless of lag length and trend() option

Thanks,

Stephen D. Younger
Scholar in Residence
Dept. of Economics