Re: st: FW: vecrank yields "too many literals" error in small Stata

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: FW: vecrank yields "too many literals" error in small Stata
Date   Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:41:24 +0100

To comment, we need to know exactly what Stata version students are
using and precisely what dataset and command they were using.

Alternatively, see
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/technical-support/sending-stata-output/
for a record of what Stata tech-support ask for to investigate bug
reports.

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com