Re: st: selecting specific information from univar

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: selecting specific information from univar
Date   Sun, 21 Apr 2013 01:11:48 +0100

I have already given an answer to your question.

You haven't answered my questions, on behalf of list members.

How are we supposed to know what your full real name is?

stef ffgbsfdvs ? katalabainotipota ? Andrews ?

You haven't explained where -univar- comes from.

Please read the FAQ before posting, as you were asked to do when you
joined the list.

To get what you want, you will need to clone -univar- to get it to
produce less or to do something else. Alternatively, -tabstat- can be
used to produce the four measures you want with an option call -s(mean
p25 p50 p75)-

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com