Re: st: selecting specific information from univar

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: selecting specific information from univar
Date   Sat, 20 Apr 2013 22:23:19 +0100

Statalist FAQ explains:

1. You are asked to post on Statalist using your full real name (2.1.3)

2. Say what commands you are using. If they are not part of official
Stata, say where they came from: the SJ/STB, SSC, or other archives.
(3.3)  (Applies to -univar-.)

Some scrutiny of [R] summarize shows that you can pick and choose

sysuse auto
qui su mpg, detail
di %2.1f r(mean) "   " r(p25) "   "  r(p50) "  "  r(p75)

21.3   18   20  25

The price of getting exactly what you want is write exactly the code you need.

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com