st: selecting specific information from univar

From   stef ffgbsfdvs <katalabainotipota@gmail.com>
Subject   st: selecting specific information from univar
Date   Sat, 20 Apr 2013 22:06:59 +0100

Dear all,

Using "univar covariate" I get a bunch of information; that is,

n     Mean     S.D.      Min      .25      Mdn      .75      Max

I want my output to show only: mean   .25 Mdn and .75

Is there a way of doing that? Any code is greatly appreciated

thanks