Re: st: RE: selecting specific information from univar

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: RE: selecting specific information from univar
Date   Sat, 20 Apr 2013 22:27:03 +0100

As with the previous poster, you are enjoined _to explain where
user-written programs you refer to come from_.

I think you will need to edit the code or write your own program.
-univar- offers no such option and its author long since departed the
Stata scene.

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com