Re: st: xsmle error

From   Oana Mihaescu <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xsmle error
Date   Tue, 16 Apr 2013 08:54:00 +0200

Hey Federico,

Thanks for your quick reply. Because of some company settings I cannot
use the SSC command, it gives me a "time out" error. It's maybe some
firewalls that do not allow connection to the remote server.

I downloaded all the files from IDEAS. When I got your reply I thought
that maybe I forgot to put them each in the right folder. It turns out
I was right, the mata libraries were not in the l folder. I moved them
and it works just fine.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Oana

P.S. xsmle is fantastic! It eases my work considerably! Thank you.