st: AW: R: Query..

From   "Hutagalung, Robert" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: AW: R: Query..
Date   Fri, 12 Apr 2013 14:29:06 +0000

Hi Carlo,
Thanks for your information. Yes, I did read the pk-issues descriebed in Stata-manual, also data von Chow, Liu. Actually, I look for more detailed and advanced one. Very best wishes, Rob

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Carlo Lazzaro
Gesendet: Freitag, 12. April 2013 16:07
An: [email protected]
Betreff: st: R: Query..

Dear Bob,
not to my knowledge.

The only textbooks reported in the .pdf manual of Stata 12.1 under the entry - pk — Pharmacokinetic (biopharmaceutical) data - are the following ones:
Chow, S.-C., and J.-P. Liu. 2009. Design and Analysis of Bioavailability and Bioequivalence Studies. 3rd ed. Boca Raton, FL: Chapman & Hall/CRC.
Ratkowsky, D. A., M. A. Evans, and J. R. Alldredge. 1993. Cross-over Experiments: Design, Analysis, and Application.
New York: Dekker.

Kind regards,
Carlo