st: Query..

From   "Hutagalung, Robert" <Robert.Hutagalung@med.uni-jena.de>
Subject   st: Query..
Date   Fri, 12 Apr 2013 13:01:31 +0000

Hi everyone, I am a new fellow here..
I am wondering if somebody could  a book (or books) on Stata dealing with pharmacokinetics/pharmacodinamics - both analyses and graphs.
I already have: A Visual Guide to Stata Graphics, 2' Edition, A Gentle Introduction to Stata, Third Edition, An Introduction to Stata for Health Researchers, Third Edition.
Thanks in advance, Rob.

Universitätsklinikum Jena - Bachstrasse 18 - D-07743 Jena
Die gesetzlichen Pflichtangaben finden Sie unter http://www.uniklinikum-jena.de/Pflichtangaben.html