st: R: Query..

From   "Carlo Lazzaro" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: R: Query..
Date   Fri, 12 Apr 2013 16:06:44 +0200

Dear Bob,
not to my knowledge.

The only textbooks reported in the .pdf manual of Stata 12.1 under the entry - pk — Pharmacokinetic (biopharmaceutical) data - are the following ones:
Chow, S.-C., and J.-P. Liu. 2009. Design and Analysis of Bioavailability and Bioequivalence Studies. 3rd ed. Boca
Raton, FL: Chapman & Hall/CRC.
Ratkowsky, D. A., M. A. Evans, and J. R. Alldredge. 1993. Cross-over Experiments: Design, Analysis, and Application.
New York: Dekker.

Kind regards,
-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: [] Per conto di Hutagalung, Robert
Inviato: venerdì 12 aprile 2013 15:02
Oggetto: st: Query..

Hi everyone, I am a new fellow here..
I am wondering if somebody could  a book (or books) on Stata dealing with pharmacokinetics/pharmacodinamics - both analyses and graphs.
I already have: A Visual Guide to Stata Graphics, 2' Edition, A Gentle Introduction to Stata, Third Edition, An Introduction to Stata for Health Researchers, Third Edition.
Thanks in advance, Rob.

Universitätsklinikum Jena - Bachstrasse 18 - D-07743 Jena Die gesetzlichen Pflichtangaben finden Sie unter