Re: Re: st: Is there an -mi drop- command?

From   Clyde B Schechter <>
Subject   Re: Re: st: Is there an -mi drop- command?
Date   Wed, 10 Apr 2013 14:15:18 +0000

Thanks to Yulia Marchenko.  Indeed, mi set m -= (numlist) is just what I was looking for.  Sorry I didn't recognize it as such from the help file.

Clyde Schechter
Dept. of Family & Social Medicine
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Bronx, NY, USA